Skip to main content

Cover letter for Freelancers.

 Are you a newbie freelancer?

You will have to write a cover letter for bidding on a proposal.

Here I am showing a proper cover letter for those freelancers, who want to start Writing articles, Copywriting, data entry, etc.


Dear Hiring Manager,


I hope this email finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am writing to express my interest in the data entry and article writing position you have advertised on Upwork. With over [X] years of experience in the field, I am confident that my skills and expertise make me a perfect fit for this role.


As a highly organized and detail-oriented individual, I have extensive experience in data entry, including the accurate and efficient transfer of information into databases and spreadsheets. My ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously has been honed through my previous roles, and I am confident in my ability to provide fast and accurate results.


In addition to my data entry skills, I am also a skilled and experienced article writer. I have a passion for writing, and I have developed the ability to write engaging and informative articles on a wide range of topics. My writing style is clear, concise, and engaging, and I have a talent for making complex information accessible to a broader audience.


I am available to start work immediately, and I am flexible with my hours to accommodate the needs of your project. I am proficient in using various online tools and platforms, including Microsoft Office and Google Drive, and I am familiar with multiple content management systems.


I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application further and to demonstrate my skills and expertise through a writing sample or a trial project. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.


Yours sincerely,


[Your Name]

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photography - 27/01/2023

 

How to start Programming with Zero knowledge?

  Starting programming with no prior knowledge can seem daunting, but with the right resources and determination, you can become a proficient programmer. Here are some steps to help you get started: Choose a programming language: There are many programming languages to choose from, each with its own strengths and uses. Some popular languages for beginners include Python, Scratch, and JavaScript. Get familiar with the basics: Start by learning the basic syntax and structure of your chosen programming language, including variables, data types, loops, and functions. Practice writing code: Once you've learned the basics, start practicing writing simple programs to get a feel for the language and solidify your understanding of the concepts. Use online resources: There are many online tutorials, forums, and resources available to help you learn to program. Some popular sites include Codecademy, Udemy, and Khan Academy. Build projects: Start working on small projects, such as creating a c...

Photography- 28/01/2023