Skip to main content

Segmented Topics about PTE

 Hi guys, Hope that you all are doing well. Recently I have cracked my PTE examination. And I got my desired score. Yohuuu!!! 

I thought that there will be a golden opportunity for me to share about my PTE journey with you guys. As a newbie, I faced so much obstacle about this test. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography - 27/01/2023

 

Photography- 28/01/2023

 

How to start Programming with Zero knowledge?

  Starting programming with no prior knowledge can seem daunting, but with the right resources and determination, you can become a proficient programmer. Here are some steps to help you get started: Choose a programming language: There are many programming languages to choose from, each with its own strengths and uses. Some popular languages for beginners include Python, Scratch, and JavaScript. Get familiar with the basics: Start by learning the basic syntax and structure of your chosen programming language, including variables, data types, loops, and functions. Practice writing code: Once you've learned the basics, start practicing writing simple programs to get a feel for the language and solidify your understanding of the concepts. Use online resources: There are many online tutorials, forums, and resources available to help you learn to program. Some popular sites include Codecademy, Udemy, and Khan Academy. Build projects: Start working on small projects, such as creating a c...